How to convert an input to tape output

I am purchasing a Jolida 1301 integrated amp but strongly want a tape output. I need some sort of headphone capability with this amp. A tape output would allow me to hookup a headphone amp. I heard that a tape out is an option from the factory at Jolida, but I am buying this unit second hand. I believe they use one of the inputs and convert it to a tape output. Is this a hard thing to do? Do I need to make an actual tape loop configuration for this sort of thing? If anyone has any suggestions on how to do this please let me know. Any other suggestions on how I can include a headphone capability with this amp are also welcome.
Thanks, Matt
What they do is unsolder the wires to an rca,from the inside. Then they solder wires from the main-out to that rca. Then you have 2 main-outs. I had this done to a couple of dif. pieces. One I remember was an AR pre. I watched while it was being done.
Cool, that makes sense.
How do you handle it for an integrated amp? This model does not have any external pre-outs. Would you then run wires from the pre section of the amp and solder to the the RCA you intend on using? This might be a little more tricky...but I'm up for the challenge. Just don't want to blow myself up.
Not sure, but if the pre section is passive, wouldn't that make a difference?
A competent tech can do this pretty easily. Of course, you have to find one and pay for it.

You need to run wires from the preamp section and, more than likely, insert a buffer. Not hard if you know what you are doing.

Thanks guys...I'm sure I can find someone in my area.
The other thing I thought of using is one of these:
Little cheaper than a good headphone amp. Any thoughts?