How to change current version of amarra to 4319??

I keep reading that the older version of amarra (4319) sounds better. I did try to change to that version and was having problems. It kept asking for activation code.
any Ideas
thanks
rezanazari

Showing 1 response by ijarvile

Hi you all,

I know this is an old topic, but I've scenario that includes dedicated streamer for music streaming and keeping my highly modified mac mini for music playback.

I've licenses for following releases 2.6 and 3.0.

A month ago I decided to try an older version 2.3.3 (4319) as the many of you guys have stated it's a best sounding version. I entered a huge problem, dilemma, after comparing two Amarra releases, 2.6 and 2.3.3 (4319) as I preferred 2.3.3 version.

After trial period of 2.3.3 (4319) was ending I tried to activate it with my activation codes for 2.6 and 3.0, but both of them did not work with 2.3.3.

So, I contacted to Sonic Studio (Amarra) what can be done to get activation code for release 2.3.3 (4319) and they told me it's the older license model that they don't support anymore and it cannot be done.

How to get Amarra 4319 activated as Sonic Studio were not willing to provide any clear answer, advice or support on this matter.

So, what are my options to get activation code for this release 2.3.3 (version 4319) and get it activated?.

Would it be a feasible option, if I buy license, activation code from the other audiophile who isn't using it anymore?. Any thoughts?.

In case of this would be a feasible route to move forward I would a highly appreciate, if you know any of audiophile who might have a license, activation code for 2.3.3 (4319), but no more need and use for it.

Or is there any other optional route to solve this problem and get version of 4319 activated?

Your opinions are highly appreciated. And I want to thank you all in advance for any advice, guidance given, to solve my problem.

Regards, Ilkka