How's aboutnthese new Diamond B&W's???

Haven't yet gotten a chance to hear them but wonderif the extra $3K is worth it.I know thatbthey are supposed togo as low as the regular 802 Nautilus.But they are quite bit bigger with the extra driver and size is an issue in my current room.
Anybody spent any time with them?If you had a amplifier thatb could swing the nasy impedance dip even though they are rated 90db rating so good stable amp.Wonder if they plan an 804N with a bit more depth.Always found just he soundstage let alone the bass made the 803 worth the ea\xtra $1500 but I am of the ilk that if one has money any of the (up to 803) could use a sub to fill things out.
All the best
Chazzbo

All the best
chazzbo
chazzbo

Showing 5 responses by judy426

>>Have gotten great Sterophile review this issue<<

A good review in Stereophile? Now there's some news. I wouldn't put too much stock into that. Everything gets a good review or is Class A these days.
Old B&W, new B&W, same old same old.
>>Now here's a magazine one can put a lot of stock in<<

Yeah, bet the farm on those guys. Check out that bridge in Brooklyn that's for sale too.
Reviews are meaningless unless the component is heard in your room, in your system, with your ears. Besides, with the products, money, lunches, dinners, and vacations changing hands it's impossible for a clear thinking person to believe anything he/she reads. Those who do believe, usually get what they deserve.
>>Brianmgrarcom Yes, we should all listen to Judy<<
I'm pleased you've put that faith in me. Thanks for the vote of confidence. I hope I saved you from purchasing any Bowsers and Wafflers.
>>Personally, your comments are of no value<<

Only if, unfortunately, somebody happens to be you. What a drag that must be. Thank you; I get a good laugh reading your posts.