How old are your speakers

I am wondering how many listen to old speakers. I am not looking so much as to how long you owned them but how old are they. Are they your primary speakers? I am listening to a pair of 2003 Verity Parsifal Encores and continue to be pretty pleased with them.
davt
In order of purchase (all still owned).

Infinity 2000 - 1970 (bought new)
Chartwell/BBC LS35/As - 1981? (bought new)
B&W Matrix 801 S3 - 1991 (bought used in 1997)
infinity RS1 - 1982? (bought used in 2017)
I have two pairs of AR 3s that I bought at a swap meet about 10 years ago. The outside of the speakers was still in good shape but the crossovers and a coupl3 of bass drivers needed help.
  I became friends with a fellow that works with  Vintage AR and he helped me bring them up to now they sound wonderful.
accirding to the serial numbers, they were made in the middle fifties.
 In the past I have owned B&W 801s and Duntech Princess speakers.
 I am a retired musician and have played in several Symphony Orchestras and I think that the ARs sound the way music should sound.
Carter
Sorry about the errors in my post above. I hit the Post very quickly before reviewing it.
Heck I am seventy nine years old , please give me a pass on this.
Sorry.
Happy listening everyone.

@elizabeth - Congratulations on your newborn speakers. Are they still keeping you up all night, or are you able to get some sleep?
I have a vintage system; stereo I sold as a teenager.  You know, Marantz 2230, empire turntable with Stanton cartridge, and JBL L100s and ESS AMT 1As. Lamp cord for speaker wires. The speakers have to be circa 1972.