How much would you sell B&K 200.7

Thinking of selling my B&K 200.7 reference. It's an S2 THX ultra.
Bought it used from here a couple years ago, worked great for home theater for 4 years with light to regular use.
Forced to down size to 3 speaker set up when I moved to new house. Got a new marantz 5007 avr. Thinking using a 200.7 for 3 channels is a waste of power. (does it waste power or are those unused channels not drawing any juice)

In same condition. Just curious what you think it goes for these days. I think I paid like 1200 for it from here, maybe 1500... don't remember...any thoughts
riasillo
check the A'gon Bluebook. It will tell you what they have sold for. You can also check ebay - do a search on auctions that have completed sold.
The basic rule of thumb for used equipment is to price it around %50 of the original retail price. Since you know that you spent $1200 to $1500 you could ask about $700 and see if you get a buyer. If you think it is worth more to start negotiation then price it higher. The price you will get is only the amount the market will pay.
I don't think the unused channels waste a lot of power but I am not certain. Usually you can leave an SS amp on idle and in most cases it uses a low baseline amt of energy.