How much better is direct BNC vs adapter

Just got my new Chord CuTest and it uses BNC coax and my Bluesound Node2 uses RCA. So I am currently using a RCA to BNC adapter with. Kimber AGDL RCA/RCA cable. I am considering buying a new cable and have it terminated RCA/BNC, but wanted some opinions from fellow Audio-goners, is it worth any further concern  to eliminate the adapter. 
2nd part to this question, is what cable under 500.00 would you pick?

Thank you in advance
128x128theo

Don't do BNC-RCA cable.  Use the BNC-BNC cable with a 75 ohm adapter, not 50 ohms.  For 99.9% of systems you will not hear any degradation with the adapter. You can get them at Markertek.com

Steve N.

Empirical Audio

Audioengr, if I understand you correctly, you are stating that BNC to BNC with an RCA to BNC adapter is better than a cable terminated as required? So the 75ohm properties of the signal are corrected by simply adding a second BNC connector? Just trying to learn.
The way I understand it - and Audioengr please correct me if needed - that a natively BNC terminated digital cable, 75ohm, with an adapter for RCA, is better than a natively RCA terminated cable, 50ohm, with an adapter for BNC connections.