How many vinyl albums do you own you listen to?

So far I own around 300 vinyl albums all purchased in a last 20 years. Even while I listen to for about 10 albums a week it seems I want to keep adding more and more to my library. I wonder if there is a point when one says it's enough, there is no point to add more as there is no time or an interest to listen to them all. How many do you have? How much time it look to put it together? How many of them do you really listen? 
esputnix

Showing 1 response by joey3741

About 600, I try not to listen to the same 40 or 50 but I have my favorites. Some have been played once and put away, others have been played so often that I have to have two copies. I have them spaced out in two side by side LP bins, from a company called LPBin, so they have a designated space that the wife doesn’t object to.
 I like to listen to 1 or 2 albums each morning with my coffee, then again later at night, after my ballgame has ended. I listen more during the winter when there’s no baseball, but I love playing records each and every day.
 I probably scroll through eBay & Disogs more than I should, but I’m not the type to want to put my wife & myself in the poorhouse so the ever expanding library grows slowly