How many versions do you have?

Dear fellow music lovers,
I was just flicking through my classical cd collection the other morning looking for something to play, every so often I would come across Vivaldi's 4 Seasons, so I thought I would pull them all out and count them, well I have 8 versions (actually 7 really as I have a duplicate), they are;

1.Mutter DG
2.Quintessence label
3.Roberto Michelucci- Phillips (x2)
4.Classical Treasures
5.Jean Pierre Rampal-Sony
6.Nigel Kennedy- EMI
7.Hogwood- L'oiseau-Lyre

What duplicates do you have in your collection?, being audiophiles who I presume would prefer an original cd rather than a burned copy so no burned copies to be included.
128x128gawdbless
Thanks Larryi for your recommendation, now I have checked
the cd by Soile Isokoski on Amazon, I have realized my library has that exact cd, and I have never thought about taking it out or given it any thought, until now that is.
Orft I shall jolly well go at the first opportunity.
Gawdbless/Larry: I think the Norman version is very beautiful but she and Masur take things very slowly. The personal force of Schwarzkopf's 1950s recording just elevates it above many very worthy contenders. That EMI rerelease is a must-own if you like Strauss. The last scene of Capriccio is wonderful and there are excerpts from Arabella with absolutely virtuosic singing. I strongly recommend buying that CD.

Thanks for the Isokoski recommendation. Can't wait to get it.
Pink floyd and mars volta, both of those are my favorites. so duplicates are abound. the biggest is dark side of the moon which I have about 15 copies of.