How many sealed LP's do you have?

About 40 at last count. I plan on playing them,but when they get here I just can't do do it. Well maybe some day.

Tim
flemke
Rob,
I sure don't consider myself to be a collector. Some times I just think I'll wait for a special time.

Tim
I'm working up my nerve to break the cellophane on a sealed copy of Solti's 'Ring'. My present copy is in good shape except for a few tics and pops, so I grabbed the sealed set when it showed up. Just staring at that huge box and noting the four sealed boxes nestled inside is kind of exciting. (If you guys understand that, you're even more nerdly than I!)

I have broken the seal on John Culshaw's 'Ring Resounding', which came with this new set. Read it in a single sitting. It's a wonderful book from a true pioneer in stereo recording and reproduction. Highly recommended, even if you don't like opera it's a worthwhile read. Culshaw's views on home audio reproduction vs. live performance were vastly ahead of their time.
About 40: Mostly Mo Fi Beatles, Elton John, Blind Faith, Jethro Tull. This is mainly due to my turn table being in the attic since I got married 7 years ago. But alass it is now out and awaiting a new cartridge.
Hmmm ... let's see. 30 sealed Mo-Fi, plus one sealed UHQR "Crime of the Century;" 2 sealed Japanese Pro-Use "Dark Side of the Moon;" 31 sealed audiophile (non-Mo-Fi), including a sealed direct-to-disc Natutilus Klemmer "Straight From the Heart" and a sealed Mastersound "WYWH;" a sealed "All Things Must Pass" box; and 27 non-audiophile sealed LPs.