How many of you are digital only systems?

I currently have an all digital setup, streaming and stored digital files and ripped CD’s on my Innuos Zen mkIII via Chord Qutest to a PrimaLuna EVO 400i. I have been contemplating adding analog to my system, like a Clearaudio concept table. I am NOT hear to debate which one is better, so please don’t turn it into that, I understand the differences. How many of you are digital only? If you listen to digital as well, please tell me why. Is it because of sonic qualities or just the nostalgic reasons of spinning vinyl. I just don’t know if I want a turntable because it would be new gear to play with or if I think it has sonic qualities that I am missing with digital. I would have to buy new vinyl as I really only have a few of my albums from when I was teenager in the 80’s. Maybe I should just put the money towards upgrading digital components, even though I love my Qutest/Zen combo, I could move up in their line?? Am I missing something truly special in the audio world if I’m all digital? Thanks for your thoughts 
128x128jmphotography
Although I use SiriusXM in my Buick, when listening to music at home I rely on Vinyl, CD’s and 
cassettes.  I haven’t been bitten by 
streaming music within my audio system. Does streaming music require a fee? 

“Does streaming music require a fee?”

Yes, you pay a monthly fee. For less than a cost of a CD or Vinyl, you have access to unlimited music catalog. 
One thing I did not point out, which is well known to digital fans; the veritable, and in many respects literal, world of music available for a relative pittance, that is brought to my room via digital is incomparable. Would anyone disagree that this is a Platinum age of audio simply for that reason? My goodness, the limitless selection and ability to explore as a result of streaming! This variety of music has also kept my zeal going for the longer term.  :) 

It does go against my conservative nature to spend about $200/year for no tangible benefit, no media, no long term retrieval of an asset from money spent on audio. But, you do not get one without the other. For me, the cost is defensible, considering the cost of other hobbies for experiences which also are irretrievable. So, I could have ten albums, or 10,000 "albums" made available to me. It's not a difficult choice for me.  :)