How many of you are digital only systems?

I currently have an all digital setup, streaming and stored digital files and ripped CD’s on my Innuos Zen mkIII via Chord Qutest to a PrimaLuna EVO 400i. I have been contemplating adding analog to my system, like a Clearaudio concept table. I am NOT hear to debate which one is better, so please don’t turn it into that, I understand the differences. How many of you are digital only? If you listen to digital as well, please tell me why. Is it because of sonic qualities or just the nostalgic reasons of spinning vinyl. I just don’t know if I want a turntable because it would be new gear to play with or if I think it has sonic qualities that I am missing with digital. I would have to buy new vinyl as I really only have a few of my albums from when I was teenager in the 80’s. Maybe I should just put the money towards upgrading digital components, even though I love my Qutest/Zen combo, I could move up in their line?? Am I missing something truly special in the audio world if I’m all digital? Thanks for your thoughts 
128x128jmphotography
Everything major but the 8-track wore out 5 years ago.
I do listen to 95% digital.
I got into the hobby about 10 years ago.  I had a CD collection and nary a record.  So instead of splitting my budget I went all-digital.  

The best playback I have ever heard was at @mikelavigne's house, and it was vinyl.  But that's a rather different league from the one in which I can yet play.

I get the value of physical media.  I love vinyl.  But for my priorities and possibilities, digital is the way.
Digital only since the '90's, when in the course of some heavy petting with a lovely woman, the record ended and needed to be flipped! So I made an entirely aesthetic decision.

This is why God made 10.5" RTR, and 3.5ips.

Digital for me, as well.
High rez formats are good enough for me. Plus the fact that I don't have to get up every 30 minutes or so to change the record.
Digital is in it's infancy. And, I think, like in photography, digital will mature to the point that it surpasses analog. And, if you are an analog die hard, then there will be plug ins that mimic your favorite cartridge- just like there are plug ins that mimic various film characteristics.
B