How many of us are truly satisfied with their systems?

By truly satisfied, I mean, zero desire to change a thing-

I'll raise my hand- and being at a happy place with my system is a happy thought- 

128x128zavato
I'm only totally satisfied when the recording is very good (at least).  Otherwise, I'm wishing I could make it better somehow even though I know it's not the fault of my system.
tostadosunidos-- I agree totally.  I am 100% satisfied with my system.  I am not satisfied with the fact that my music tastes equates to a lot of poor quality recordings!  When the recording is great, my system sounds fantastic.  Couldn't be happier. 
GeoffKait15,695 posts06-08-2019 10:44amIf you’re satisfied with the sound of your system there are two possibilities. And I don’t mean this in any derogatory way.  One is you’re easily satisfied. Two is you don’t understand the problem. It’s practically impossible for the average audiophile to get to Base Camp. Most audiophiles are at Camp 1 or Camp 2. Maybe not the right mountain. The deeper you go the higher you fly. 🤗

Metaphors be with you! 🤖

Indeed Goeff is right, this is my own revelatory experience ...It takes me some years even to decide that I was not even on the right mountain!