How many of us are truly satisfied with their systems?

By truly satisfied, I mean, zero desire to change a thing-

I'll raise my hand- and being at a happy place with my system is a happy thought- 

128x128zavato
Problem is, if we hit the pleasure button of new gear and more pleasure comes out..the monkey tendency is to hit that button again. Harder. With a stick. Or dynamite. To die like little cocaine mouse, sittin' on the switch -with the new wire in his head.
The whole world is a temple, just a different one.
Sun can also burn. Master Po was idealist.
It's like speaker wire. I was a high end audio dealer about 30 years ago. I sold speaker wire from $1.00 a ft to infinity. Speaker wire will alter the sound of most systems. Which one sounds best? Some are obviously better then others but many people will like the sound of lower priced cables.
Same thing applies to any part of your system. On any day, one amp might sound better than another but in most cases it just sounds different. 
Pick what you like and enjoy it. I lean toward the "British" sound and enjoy my system. If you are going to upgrade, be sure you are getting an improvement and not just a different sound. 
Not quite there yet but I am getting very very close to being satisfied 😊
If you’re satisfied with the sound of your system there are two possibilities. And I don’t mean this in any derogatory way.  One is you’re easily satisfied. Two is you don’t understand the problem. It’s practically impossible for the average audiophile to get to Base Camp. Most audiophiles are at Camp 1 or Camp 2. Maybe not the right mountain. The deeper you go the higher you fly. 🤗

Metaphors be with you! 🤖