How many NICE looking high end floor standing speaker are there at present

Hi, 
Sometimes when I dream, imagining of replacing my current 1997 Burmester 961 speakers, before maybe COVID19 is sending me to an early grave - I'm practically only stumbling on ugly often even like somehow crippled looking speaker creations.
Test will say, sounding fantastically gorgeous and - looking like 💩. 
This, or par tout looking like some or other children's coffin ⚰. 😥👻

Not for the life of it, can I imagine ever having some such 'creation' invading my daily living space. Ever.

Talking 'bout a BAD WAF situation, I say.

Some makers are trying to improve on this tragic situation with creations looking far too anatomical or something alien👾 fruit thing hanging off a tree... handle an' all. 

Is there no hope out there at all...? 🤔

So can one savely move on forgetting about a replacement, still in this here life, and saving the money 💰 ?

Well, the budget <= max 20k $ lets say, so I won't risk starving before the lockdown will end ever. 😱 

😘 M. 🇿🇦 
128x128justmetoo
Michelle, I honestly DO appreciate your fleeting attempt at TRYING liking my speakers., for me, at least. Actually the other two times I mentioned these in other threads no one had any experience or much to say. Granted, your interest is in lighting these on fire ⛽️ .... at least it IS SOME sort of attention. All is fun and we both found our own likes. 🥂 

@isochronism 
Shoosh now. 😃 
All we'd come to was, that they inversly proportional in looks to sound quality ¦
SQ = 1/L ... ✔️

No more ⛽ or 🔥 is needed to solve the issue, so... now just enjoy the music 🎶 👋🤣
Michélle 🇿🇦 

@yoby
Too homely looking - somehow... 
Seem too have this 'green renewable energy look' about them (why do I think knitting coarse lambs-wool cardigans now?) or made of bamboo or so?  L = 1/(SQ - X) ? 🤔 

Also, if more than one tweeter - mo betta have second placed in rear. ✔️
Giving those others seriously a miss. 

Two stacked AMTs behind a wave-guide are fine; L = SQ 👍

But thanks, for sharing your preference!
Michélle 🇿🇦 
I'm in complete accordance! Spin some Records or CDs!! 🎹🎻🎺🎷🥁 Enjoy
I know it's already been mentioned before, but Avalon Acoustics speakers with a Jeff Rowland front end. I've seen a lot of people recommending boxes with drivers that all look the same. Avalon sure as hell doesn't look like much of anything else but with all the veneer finishes, can match just about anything. A bit of a personal recommendation, but I find the pairing of the sleek and polished Rowland gear and the tight, angular, and still somehow smooth, Avalon speakers to be the perfect match.