How many NICE looking high end floor standing speaker are there at present

Hi, 
Sometimes when I dream, imagining of replacing my current 1997 Burmester 961 speakers, before maybe COVID19 is sending me to an early grave - I'm practically only stumbling on ugly often even like somehow crippled looking speaker creations.
Test will say, sounding fantastically gorgeous and - looking like 💩. 
This, or par tout looking like some or other children's coffin ⚰. 😥👻

Not for the life of it, can I imagine ever having some such 'creation' invading my daily living space. Ever.

Talking 'bout a BAD WAF situation, I say.

Some makers are trying to improve on this tragic situation with creations looking far too anatomical or something alien👾 fruit thing hanging off a tree... handle an' all. 

Is there no hope out there at all...? 🤔

So can one savely move on forgetting about a replacement, still in this here life, and saving the money 💰 ?

Well, the budget <= max 20k $ lets say, so I won't risk starving before the lockdown will end ever. 😱 

😘 M. 🇿🇦 
128x128justmetoo
@isochronism 
Let me rephrase, it sounds so unkind me having said that.
And your restating it, makes me feel sad to read. 
So, no, not ugly, just a bit, um, extraordinary perhaps? 🤔 
I'm mean those are your babies, no? 
So, I beg your indulgence for my 'ugly' word. 
Yeah, we learn as we go. Um. 🙄
Sorry for that dear. 
Michélle 🇿🇦 

Just a BIT ugly? Those are your babies?Now you'd be insulting my Wife as if her offspring would be homely. But of course, I have no Wife since I'm allowed these speakers. Plus, she'd be insulting ME for choosing such ugly ones! You see Michelle, we both are losing this battle together. 😂 Isn't this fun!!!! 😜
Now => Extraordinary, no?! Really 🥰 
Am not beyond to, um, embrace extraordinary, see? 😉
And they're YOUR (very OWN) babies, not your wifes - please note the difference, eh? 😊

I'm somehow pretty sure your wife, former or otherwise, had sweet funny Adams to do with their 'conception', no? 🤭

So my very best wishes for them, to find a happy new place! Soon. 👍
Best, 
Michélle 🇿🇦
The Davone Ray-S are very pleasing to look at, Actually soothing in a refined way. Real wood, and a very organic way with music, always smooth yet can fill a large space with terrific imaging. Great comments everywhere on those very special loudspeakers. 

Michelle, You are fully correct 🎯 I have only myself to blame, and clearly can see the elephants in the room 🐘🐘 it is a joy to get each other's take on these matters along the way (and personalities) of which is the equipment. At the end of that line, the soul is the goal. 🔉🔉 In appreciation of your well-wishes to home them soon, I also hope to do a system page.🤞🏻It's nice to see the environments where the music is enjoyed. 🛋☕️ You'll find your's and at the opposite end of the scale as mine. 😄