How many NICE looking high end floor standing speaker are there at present

Hi, 
Sometimes when I dream, imagining of replacing my current 1997 Burmester 961 speakers, before maybe COVID19 is sending me to an early grave - I'm practically only stumbling on ugly often even like somehow crippled looking speaker creations.
Test will say, sounding fantastically gorgeous and - looking like 💩. 
This, or par tout looking like some or other children's coffin ⚰. 😥👻

Not for the life of it, can I imagine ever having some such 'creation' invading my daily living space. Ever.

Talking 'bout a BAD WAF situation, I say.

Some makers are trying to improve on this tragic situation with creations looking far too anatomical or something alien👾 fruit thing hanging off a tree... handle an' all. 

Is there no hope out there at all...? 🤔

So can one savely move on forgetting about a replacement, still in this here life, and saving the money 💰 ?

Well, the budget <= max 20k $ lets say, so I won't risk starving before the lockdown will end ever. 😱 

😘 M. 🇿🇦 
128x128justmetoo
I REALLY like the look of my speakers, but they wouldn't work in the OP's system. Beauhorn Virtuoso. Also no longer made. I'm trying......
Significant One here likes the Maggies’ that appeared here....likes the sound, but appreciates a simple panel vs. ’just another wooden box’...

I’m working on the ’aesthetics’ of mine..towards a slim cylindrical column, 8" dia., 42" +/- high. Simple tripod base frame, top 15" black fabric grill...thinking of painting the columns Black 3.0.....

A little extreme as paint goes, but everyone talks about ’speakers that disappear’....

’Bout as close as I can imagine doing without smoke & mirrors....or multidimensional physics....
Her burmesters are pretty cool looking... she should just keep them or get some other burmesters...  I’m more interested in what SHE looks like, lol.  A girl with that kind of taste in Audio gear 😍 prrrrowww...