How long is the break-in time for a Sophia Electric Blue 6SN7 tube?

I just installed a pair of these tubes in my Modwright 5400 Signature Truth CD player.  They sound pretty good right away but the manufacturer says they will get considerably better in time.
dorkwad
You'll notice change and settling between 100-150hrs.  No need to leave them on 24/7, and 20-30min warmup seems to be fine.  I run the former TJ Full Music 6SN7 previously noted as being one of the OEM for Sophia 6SN7s but may have changed over the past few years . They are nicer tubes than some of the other re-issues and vintage N7s I've tried, still running them now. Hope they last longer than a year or more.  
Thanks everyone for your information--much appreciated.  I may just start turning things off between sessions.  I've had the 3 tubes in my DUDE on other than during storms 24/7 for about 4-5 years with no drop off in performance so far.  The MW 5400 had been unchanged in the same way since about 4 years ago.  Still has the same NOS Mullard GZ34 tube in the PS.  

Bob

Thanks all for the helpful information.  I must eat crow on a couple things I wrote:  1.) There was an incredible difference in sound quality when I finally replaced all 5 tubes in my TRL DUDE was NOS RCA tubes from Andy's Vintage Tubes in Michigan.  The sound was so much better than when I first got the DUDE from a previous owner that I'm not sure he even knew what the DUDE could really sound like.  

2.) I am now turning off the system between listening sessions to conserve the tube life as best I can.  It doesn't seem to take that long before the system sounds near its best--then subtlety gets better from there.  

Bob