How long does Class A have?

Hi Guys/Gals
 I have a Sugden A21SE which is a Pure Class A single ended design, I absolutely love this musical amplifier with its strangely plentiful 30wpc, it runs hots as they do, I always enjoy watching the faces of my uninitiated friends when they touch it after I mention they get hot, lol.
But in this modern green era I wonder just how long do Class A amplifiers have before Greta Thunberg gets wind of this inefficient method of creating sound and pisses on the parade?

Thoughts?
mrmeaner
" Well then how did you manage to just speak freely?"

I suspect that has something to do with this being audiogon and not facebook or twitter.

Businesses have the right to protect themselves and keep their houses in order. People don’t not have the right to wreck havoc in other peoples houses or places of business.

FLMAO - expressing a dissenting opinion is " to wreck havoc in other peoples houses "? Parler was wrecking havoc on AWS? LOL - you sir, are a comedian of great caliber. 

But I am proud of you comrade. When depriving others their rights, one must always convince oneself you are not. 

Some people clearly do not understand the American form of government and its partnership with capitalist driven businesses.  The U.S. Constitution says that government cannot abridge your right to speak freely.  There is no provision that requires private companies to do the same.  Facebook and Twitter can make arbitrary, irrational, discriminatory, capricious and random decisions about the content they allow.  It's under the auspices of private property rights.
Your “Comrade” references are out of line. Bet you wouldn’t do it in person.
"There is no provision that requires private companies to do the same. Facebook and Twitter can make arbitrary, irrational, discriminatory, capricious and random decisions about the content they allow. It’s under the auspices of private property rights."

The person with lack of understanding is you.

Neither Facebook or Twitter are private companies.

This has no relation to private property rights in any way shape or form.

Facebook and Twitter are both media companies like newspapers are. Media companies can not "make arbitrary, irrational, discriminatory, capricious and random decisions about the content they allow". By law they can choose what they publish but then be liable to be sued for what they publish or refuse to.

Facebook and Twitter were given special rights protecting them from liability of what they publish to get them off the ground. Given their success, they should no longer special protections not afforded to other media companies.

" Your “Comrade” references are out of line. Bet you wouldn’t do it in person."

Bet you I would comrade.