How long does Class A have?

Hi Guys/Gals
 I have a Sugden A21SE which is a Pure Class A single ended design, I absolutely love this musical amplifier with its strangely plentiful 30wpc, it runs hots as they do, I always enjoy watching the faces of my uninitiated friends when they touch it after I mention they get hot, lol.
But in this modern green era I wonder just how long do Class A amplifiers have before Greta Thunberg gets wind of this inefficient method of creating sound and pisses on the parade?

Thoughts?
mrmeaner
Nobody is going to be able to deny your rights nor the rights of others. If they try then take them to task please. That’s the country we live in. That includes the right to be wrong.
"Nobody is going to be able to deny your rights nor the rights of others."

Now THAT is hilarious comrade.

Zuckerberg and Dorsey have all but a monopoly of social media - any opinions other than that which they support is censored. When anybody tries to create an alternative social media platform, the whole media platform is de-platformed - case in point Bezos de platforming Parler.

Allowing people a milk crate to stand on while denying them social media access isn’t freedom of speech, no matter how many times you repeat it to yourself. Political censorship is alive an well in the US and Europe. And it controlled by half a dozen unelected billionaires.

Free speech only for those who toe the party line comrade ...

Well then how did you manage to just speak freely?

Businesses have the right to protect themselves and keep their houses in order. People don’t not have the right to wreck havoc in other peoples houses or places of business. It’s not hard to understand. Having rights does not mean anything goes anywhere anytime. Audiogon mods have the right to delete anything they please in their forum as well. It’s their right. We all have narcissistic tendencies to some degree.  Civil rights protect people from other people when needed. No it’s never perfect but that is how the system works.
" Well then how did you manage to just speak freely?"

I suspect that has something to do with this being audiogon and not facebook or twitter.

Businesses have the right to protect themselves and keep their houses in order. People don’t not have the right to wreck havoc in other peoples houses or places of business.

FLMAO - expressing a dissenting opinion is " to wreck havoc in other peoples houses "? Parler was wrecking havoc on AWS? LOL - you sir, are a comedian of great caliber. 

But I am proud of you comrade. When depriving others their rights, one must always convince oneself you are not.