How is your many titles in your digital collection

This thread is spawned from what I believe to be misleading information being passed on us by the RIAA. So please post how many titles you have in your digital collection be sure to break it down by format. For example mine would be:

2000+ Redbook
250+ SACD
150 DVDv
0 DVDa

Please don't get into heated debate about this and please everyone who has a digital collection post your results as to create a wide and diverse audiophile "cross-section" and if you analog people want to include vinyl that number I guess we can let it slide :)
tireguy

Showing 4 responses by kana813

Tireguy -

Throw out the high and low of the people reporting SACD
ownership(I only have two,so I didn't include myself[Redbook-460,DAD-12,SACD-2,DVD-V-2,LPs-1300]) and the average is well under 100.

Where's the folks with 1000+ SACDs? So,the RIAA numbers seem to be correct.
Tireguy- Unware? Can't you read? Most of the audiophiles who posted in your thread don't own very many if any SACDs.

In the Borders store here on Maui, I've seen less than a dozen SACDs in the jazz/blues sections that I check on a weekly basis.

If you think the RIAA figures are misleading, why don't you contact them.
Tireguy- the very limited SACD ownership illustrated in this thread, proves that the declining SACD sales figures reported by RIAA are obviously correct. If audiophiles aren't buying them, how are you going to convert the MP3 crowd?

"I live in the US."

jdaniel- just in case you didn't know, Hawaii is part of the United States. We vote and pay federal taxes, just like you folks on the mainland.

The RIAA maybe not be the last word on SACD sales, but as this thread shows SACD ownership is very limited, so who
cares.