How I spent my time at home

I’m in New York and do not work in an industry defined as essential so I’m working from home. This sound system of mine is seriously interfering with my ability to get work done at home. Too distracting. In any event, I’m listening a lot now, which isn’t a bad thing. 
Taken the time as well to fiddle with things-

1- made sure my equipment racks were level, particularly the one that has my turntable on it 

2- rearranged gear/ pretty much just because

3- surprised- I found almost all the locking nuts on the spiked feet of my stands were loose so all got tightened

4- checked VTF (no gremlins came in over time to mess up my VTF)

5- fiddled with usb output Settings on my MacBook Pro 

6- tried to straighten out the mess of wiring behind my gear. No success- still a mess, just a different mess

7- discovered a dial bulb is out on an old Marantz tuner so I need to find a bulb- GE #55; do I go original style, LED, do I replace the burned out one or as long as I’m in there, all of them? Decisions! Turns out I have a bunch of GE #47’s at home, but no spare #55’s. 

I am open to suggestions for more stuff to tinker with
128x128zavato

Showing 1 response by tom8999

I have been enjoying my new LUMIN T2. Cruising thru Tidal looking for new artists - at least new to me.

working on my stock portfolio - lots of bargains out there.

trying to learn my new Apple TV remote! Not easy for a 66 year old but making progress! 
Tired of TV news - watching a movie each night with my wife! Oh / and drinking wine!

Happy Listening- stay safe and healthy!