How hard it is to replace the rca input on the shindo amplifier?

Hi,
Does anybody know how to replace the rca input in my Shindo Montille Ampplifier?
I bought it used from an AG member. I just discovered that my RCA input was broken. The bass out put from my speakers is distortion. Please give me instruction of how to do it. I already order the Switchcraft RCA jacks which Shindo Used for their amp.
Thanks in advanced.
Calvin
dangcaonguyen
Don't be afraid to solder it is really simple for your task at hand, get you a good battery operated soldering gun, looks more like a small pen light, and enjoy not having to bring it to a repair shop. Good luck.
@dangcaonguyen...if you are anywhere near northern Colorado, I would be happy to do that for you no charge.
Thank you for your kindness Mofimadness. I really appreciate that. Unfortunately, i live in Southern California. With the support of all of you, I think I will try to do it myself.
Now it is time to go to Home Depot for the solder. I will report back.
Thanks all of you for giving me advise.
Calvin

How hard it is to replace the rca input on the shindo amplifier?
Sorry but if you need to ask this and can’t solder, get someone (tech maybe) who know how to do it. It is a diy thing for someone who good with a soldering iron, sounds like your not one but you really need to be a diy’er to do it so it doesn't end up a mess.

Cheers George