How good is the Technics 1200 Mk2 with all the KAb upgrades?

Guys while cleaning out my back room I found a new tech 1200 mk.2 that I bought years ago when kids were young- I forgot I even had it!!- It has pretty much all the KAB upgrades- How good a table is this compared to todays table- In other words how much would I need to spend to equal this table
If I keep it what upgrades would you recommend- thanks
fluffers
Chakster,

Thank you for your comments on the PSU and for bringing up those points. Echoing what @sbank said, that's a great deal for a SP10mk2!

I also reached out to Kevin of KAB and this is his reply re external PSU:

You should place the needle in the leadout groove of a record, platter
standing still, and turn the volume up listening for a distinct hum. If you
don't hear it, then you know your power transformer is quiet. If you do hear
it, the external PS will certainly solve that.

There is a faint hum but I think its coming from my tube phonostage and because its present whether or not the needle is dropped.
Well the you can hear the hum only at MAXIMUM volume which we don’t use in real life in the living room. Also in addition you’re hearing a hum from the phono stage and amp as you said.

Also your music is not at the "leadout groove" on the record, this is actually the end of the music and the record :)

If you want a better turntable buy SP-10 mkII used for $1200-1500 this is more than realistic price on the used market. I bought mine on ebay about 5-7 years ago. Then invest in a proper tonearm, custom plinth etc (that was mine with Reed 3p "12 toneam and custom teak wood plinth). This is another level of sound quality comapred to cheap SL1210 mkII even after all the mods. Or simply buy new SL1200G

I love Technics, but my favorite Direct Drive is Luxman PD-444
Hi Guys,
i have enjoyed all of the texts on this forum so I decided to chime in.
i have a Technics SL 1200 mk5 table that I got from KAB Audio about five years ago.
 Kevin had sent it to somewhere in Europe for updating  and I bought it within weeks after he got it back. 
 It has the KAB paddle mod , power supply and runs great. The turntable matt is an Achromat . The arm is the original arm rewired with Cardas wire and I am running it with an Audio Technica  AT33Sa moving coil  cartridge , fluid damper and Isonoe feet that I installed. The tt sits on a Symposium Audio 3 inch thick platform . 
 This table sounds terrific to me.
My other equipment consists of Herron Audio preamp, and Herron audio mono amps, 
i have read that some feel that the only cartridges that should be used on this table and arm should be MM but I am having excellent results with the Technics moving coil. 
This is the most musical system that I have ever had.
Violin