How do you owners of the Pass Labs int 250 like them?

I’d like to purchase one to drive my Harbeth Super HL 5+ 40th Anniversary speakers. The reviews and comments about them have been overwhelmingly and enthusiastically positive with very few negative comments. And some of those I’ve been a little suspicious of. Anyway, just curious how owners of the int 250 like them?

I’m also seriously considering an MSB DAC/streamer to go with it. They're a little pricey but the one I auditioned sounded soooooooooo good and really added to the SQ of all the amps I auditioned.
audiofound

Showing 5 responses by thyname

I can's speak about Pass Int-250, although I had always wanted to try one, but I can certainly tell you that you will be very happy with an MSB DAC.

I could only afford their entry level, the Discrete, and it's an excellent DAC. I have tried over a dozen DACs over the past few years, and by far, MSB is the best for me, and don't feel the need to upgrade now, since I bought it. And if I ever decided to upgrade the DAC, would still be for a MSB, the Premier. Unfortunately, the price doubles from one model to the next, tough pill to swallow
If you get the Discrete, I recommend opting for the second (optional) discrete power supply. 
That’s a great way to approach any purchases! Best of luck and please keep us informed in January 
I noticed a nice Int-250 for sale here on Audiogon for $7,500 asking @audiofound