How do you find time to enjoy your $$$ speakers and system?

Maybe this topic is more of recommendation and sharing ideas than a question. We invested in our hifi systems for years to get to a place where we appreciate what our systems sound. Now, how do you find time to enjoy listening to music if many of us work long hours and still need to take care of family, errands etc…I don’t remember when was the last time I spent more than 2 hours a week at the most to enjoy the system I spent $$$ to build. How do you find time to enjoy your system?

128x128analoguefan

I try to upgrade every few years as my Audio system gets more refined it becomes more involving and a good feeling to compel me to listen .

even though I am now in my mid 60s I invite family and friends to watch blu ray concerts ,through my 2 channel stereo I have a big screen up behind my stereo 

movies or blu ray sound very good .  My next upgrade will be my last hopefully $30-40 k  and health and happiness and a 🙏 prayer for both is all I need .Happy 🎵 Listening.

Hardly ever listen to my system, due to work, family, unexpected circumstances, disinterest (at times), and laziness. In spare time, I'm usually on my phone lol. I know, a shame, considering I spent thousands upon thousands of dollars over the years to have what I now have. Like a previous poster admitted to, I believe I'm more about the gear...although I own thousands of Lp's ( lost track), cd's, cassettes, mini discs, etc....I also do not have an understanding spouse. If she knew what I've spent over the years we would most likely be divorced. 

I am building a new house with a completely separate audio room with all the acoustics taken care. Hopefully in 18 months I will have pictures to share. 

Some put music on while doing other things. Me, only dedicated listening from my spot.

Has anyone had Cantonss. The K3 or 2.2dc

They recommend a ton of wattage bet it’s seems ridiculous.  I’m using a 250 per Chanel Parrasound and afraid it may not be enough so I’m shying away for now. They are fairly big but that should always require a ton of power.  Any experiand wit these larger Danton reference series. Thanks