How do you find time to enjoy your $$$ speakers and system?

Maybe this topic is more of recommendation and sharing ideas than a question. We invested in our hifi systems for years to get to a place where we appreciate what our systems sound. Now, how do you find time to enjoy listening to music if many of us work long hours and still need to take care of family, errands etc…I don’t remember when was the last time I spent more than 2 hours a week at the most to enjoy the system I spent $$$ to build. How do you find time to enjoy your system?

128x128analoguefan

I'm fortunate that I have more than one terrific (to me) systems, lots and lots of music I love, and with being mostly retired abundant time to sit and listen to music I know and love, and also music that is new to me, both new releases and older ones I am finding.  

I can't honestly answer that as I've got the system I want and need and am retired. It's gotten so that I listen when I want to and not to some ideal from a forum or peer group that's all caught up in the gear and minutiae. Unless I win the lottery, I'm pretty much done.

All the best,
Nonoise

Surprise your family or with a nice vacation to Europe...one that you will not be on. Then stock the bar and fridge and pretend you're 24 again.

One of my systems is a CD player, a tuner, an integrated amp, and a pair of loudspeakers. It's easy to click on and I try to run it as much as possible. 

I haven't yet.

But I do enjoy building playlists and listen to them on long flights.