how do we call wadia 581/781's metal remote?


i am looking for any information about wadia 581/781's metal remote control.

the back cover of battery bay quit its duty and barely hold.

is there any way to order that plastic battery back cover?

how should i refer to while i am asking? any model number?

thanks in advance
i think S7i use the same remote as well.
Wadia's own description says:

"Metal Remote Control
Aluminum IR Remote"
I'd call Wadia and refer to it as the 'plastic battery back cover' from the 581/781's metal remote.
I'm sure they'll figure what you mean.
i ask Wadia service department by email and hopefully would hear from them soon with some spare part.

it seems they shift to a new slim metal remote with introduction of S7i.