How do I play YouTube music from my IMac thru my Conrad-Johnson amps?

Hi guys and gals... How do I make this work?  I’m asking you knowledgeable people here rather than going to my local Hi-Fi shop where they will try to sell me more expensive gear to make this work.  I invested more than $20,000 on my system about 15 ago and I really don’t want to spend $1000’s more if I don’t have to.  I just want to be able to play all the great music from YouTube thru my great amps and speakers.  I’m tired of most of my CD’s and my Sim Audio CD player quit working several years ago and they tell me it needs a new transport so my expensive system has been sitting idol for years and is just taking up space in my tiny downtown apartment. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance :). Gordon
128x128doug714
Cool.  Thanks reubent.  I will follow your advise and order direct from Schitt.  Pluse I see that this is a California company and made in California (and I live in SF so this is great).   Do I need any of these other products?  I just need a DAC huh?  I see they have  different DACs   I do not currently have a turntable and my headphones are a $350 wireless model from BOSE.  I forget the model (35?) and I am currently spending time away from home in a rehab group home for a few more weeks.  So what do you think?  I’m also not sure what type of interconnects I have but they just have the 1 metal plug that plugs in and are not the type with 3 metal plugs.  From the photos it looks like this is the same type as my C-J amps so I think i am good.  Thanks buddy :)
Doug,

To connect the Schiit Modi 3+ between your iMac and your system, you should just need to buy the Modi, get a USB cable that connects between your iMac and the Modi and a pair of standard interconnect cables. You should already have the interconnects. You can use the ones from your CD player if you choose.

Regarding the other DACs on the Schiit site, just get the standard Modi 3+. No need to buy the multi-bit option (it's showing out of stock anyway). $99 and you should be good to go.

Good Luck and Best Wishes.
Thank you so much for your educated advice.  I really appreciate it.  You saved me lots of money.  You da man!!