How do I get direction

On what specific forum rule a deleted posting violated?

128x128ibmjunkman

Just a guess, but recalling the essence of the thread you started probably 1 if not  all these possibly caused it to be deleted - (taken from the Audiogon help pages)

: hold little long-term interest

:the standards of discussion are deteriorating.

:not relevant to the discussion of this hobby

Ok. I have the answer. I just replied to an email and made no mention of an email address, URL, phone number, address or anything that could be remotely construed as exchanging contact info. But the email was flagged. Something like this happened yesterday as well.

I have been in IT for forty years. These guys have sloppy programming processes and programmers; they implemented some new code to parse the conversations that is really full of bugs. It is picking up all sorts of stuff it should not. A few months ago every new string was duplicated. So, I would report it.

By the way Audiogon, I have been an IT executive for decades… managing programming organizations. I could help. It is all about the process of testing and introducing new code. You also need to place any programmer in the spotlight (in a supportive role.. not punitive) and have them present the problem they created and ask the other programmers what they might have done to avoid it. Programmers hate this and will work doubly hard to avoid standing up in front of other people. They will be much more cautious… i=eliminating the problem.