How could you go wrong for $240.01?

You gotta love it: "Buy it Now" for $.01 - $210 for shipping - then $30 to wire for 110v.

Check out the 845 amp, plus the host of others at this guy's eBay Store (out of China), including EL34, 2A3, 300B, EL84, and 6P1-based.

http://stores.ebay.com/CHINA-TUBE-KING_W0QQssPageNameZviQ3asibQ3astoreviewQQtZkm

I came upon this and was like, these guys have got to see this. I mean, I betcha' there are loads of designs out there utilizing the exact same architecture (and possibly parts) for 10 times the cost.

I'm kinda thinking, "A little Christmas present from me...to, uh, me?" Heck, why not at this price?

Anyhow, you guys have a good one.

~Mark~
ballywho

Showing 1 response by mechans

You could lose $240.01. That being said I have heard stories of electronics sold on the street in China for very low prices but as fatparrot said it may be irrepairable junk. I find it curious that we Goners don't think $250 for a piece of who knows what- is cheap, but I share your thoughts. Maybe everything else is just too expensive. Also there are potential import duties etc. that 240.01 may not be the eventual price.