How can technics justify $4000 for a new SL-1200 turntable?

When people compare the new to the vintage you know the vintage will win because there is an agenda to make new versions of vintage gear with hidden ways to emit frequencies or othere ways to subiminally effect us in a negative way. just like when i said they were putting lithium in the drinking water and people said i was crazy and then they had to admit that they were indeed doing it claimed it was to keep people from commiting suicide because of the covid plandimic which is why i only drink shungite water.lt's all tied in together and music is one of there favorite targets friends.
guitarsam
...it's that damned bong water again....
Adding Stoli to it and yer abstotootly useless....;)

Now selling Ti/Al hats...better shielding, deforms less when one face-plants from bong water OD....
I love the idea people have that it's somehow evil for a dealer to make money selling a product. I wonder if that's why there are so few dealers these days.
Sam here and the point is the record companies sony, warner, umg, are owned by the same people that own all the other media outlets and the parent companies are the same with the same agenda like the bill and melida foundation for population control.
....so, if I play tunes of the right nature at the proper volume, my wrigglers get confused and break into shuffle dancing, and her eggs get hard boiled....

Wow.

*shrug*  Better than condums 'n drugs....I wish I would have known that years ago....
Too late for application Now, but we can pass it along....
"Sam here and the point is the record companies sony, warner, umg, are owned by the same people that own all the other media outlets and the parent companies are the same with the same agenda like the bill and melida foundation for population control"

You're right to criticize monopolies, but it seems you don't have any handle at all on where to draw a line between the credible and the farcical. There is a consensual reality, what is generally agreed upon by reasonable persons across cultures, as real experience. This also has a boundary. The farther from this boundary you go, the hazier, more flimsy and less useful things become. There is what is called reality testing or how we generally recognize the line between real and unreal. There is also what we call proof. Of course you can't have proof for everything, and this is where critical  thinking and judgement come in. It prevents a person from becoming bogged down and mired in endless suspicion and theorizing on bad intentions and outcomes. Based on the things you say in your posts, it seems your bearings are off a bit. You appear overly primed to see what is not there. Granted, if you see bad motives and conspiracy everywhere, you're bound to be right somewhere, but data, intellect and judgement should stop you from seeing bad motives and conspiracy everywhere. The world is out of balance, but it's simply not as unstable as you make it out to be.