How can I limit the volume on integrated amp

I'm considering putting a small system in my rental condo using a Musical Fidelity integrated amp I have.

Is there any way to limit the max volume so renters don't play it too loud and piss off the neighbors or blow my speakers out?

I would just get a network stereo receiver and some cheap but decent small used bookshelf speakers and encourage low level listing.  Just my guess but most renters probably would not care too much about sound quality just as long as they have music.  Or just get an AVR that has max turn on volume as well as max volume settings.

Your "guests" can listen through their  Iphone. They're just there to sleep anyhow.We have Air BnB's in the neighborhood. People in and out, on a daily basis. Inconsiderate,entitled and unwanted.

Absolutely the worst idea for a business, save for the property owner and user. Ruins the fabric of the neighborhood.
Don't give them an opportunity to annoy the neighbors.

Disregard if you're not operating one of these operations, though I'm guessing you may.
It's a beach condo. It's made for weekly rentals. I plan to spend a few weeks a year there and it'd be nice to have a decent system to use while I'm there.

After reading the responses I'm thinking a cheap bluetooth sound bar is the way to go.
A resistor in line with the inputs will drop the input voltage as much as you want. The volume can then be turned up all the way and not be very loud. It won't hurt anything and if switched would enable you to turn it off and back to normal when you are there. Anyone using it will simply think its not a very good (loud) stereo. Total cost, a couple resistors, next to nothing.

There are a couple ways of doing this. Least invasive but also least effective is to put the resistor in line with the RCA connectors of whatever is plugged in. Problems with this are you have to do it for each connection, and it doesn't protect in case they plug their iPod into a jack. The better but more involved solution is to open it up and follow the inputs to the selector switch and install the resistor at that point. This way no matter what input is selected they all get trimmed. That is all you're doing by the way, trimming the input, same as the volume control does. You are basically just adding another (fixed) volume control.

This is the more elegant solution but it does require a bit more study and being able to follow the wires inside, and then you would have to figure out how to switch it. Anyway, there's your options.
Set up a small system for your use only.  Spell it out in you listing agreement and remove the detachable power cable.  For your guest a bluetooth loudspeaker is more than sufficient.
Millercarbon, thank you for the input. I'll give it a shot. Any direction on where to find the resistors?
Post removed 
Used to be Radio Shack. But any electronics supply store should have them. Should be something like a pack of 5 for a dollar, something like that. Look on-line to figure out a value. I would think something around 100 to 1k ohm but that's just a wild guess. Another option, instead of fixed resistor buy a small trim pot. Essentially a volume control. Then you can fine tune it, and instead of a switch you turn it down when you leave and up when you're there.
If there is a tape record out, this is tied directly to the other inputs. Select an input (say, CD). Take a DMM and place one probe in the left CD input and the other in the left tape out. There should be a resistance of 1k to 5k. If there is a short, then the rest won’t work.

Take a cheap pair of RCA cables and plug them into the tape record out jacks. On each of the other end RCA plugs, solder a 10K trim pot, pin 1 to the inner positive and pins 2 and 3 to the outer ground. Adjust the trim pots for any volume you want and then hide the end plugs so the tenant can’t see.

What this is effectively doing is acting like a shunting volume control.
Or, get an amp with a max volume limit within the setup...

How can I limit the volume on integrated amp

You could just put some rca attenuators between the source and the amps input.

Cheers George
yes I used to do this for my cd player in the days before amps had specific cd inputs.Worked ok when attached to the rca interconnect.Cd players used to overdrive earlier amps to distortion.
Just by a nice sounding Bluetooth speaker or clock radio like Sandals does and put it in each of the rooms. I use to be a property owner. The only people who care about your property is you and yours regardless of age or income. Lock the nice system away on the property for yourself for when you are using it. My uncle did this with his primary residence. He had a closet that he locked up for personal things. 
for you, for a few weeks a year, think that thru.

a closet with a lock, a critical piece of your good system locked in there so it cannot be used. note that it is disabled so they don't try to get it working (I would).

a bluetooth speaker they can link to, not too loud.

renters can turn the tv up enough, run pandora, link phones, so leave a note asking them not to exceed _____# on the tv set volume.
Rotel RA-12 or its predecessor RA-11 have menu setup for max volume, by input, Bluetooth, and are workhorses.  Can be found on used market in all probability.  Throw in a Sonos Connect and you'll have very happy renters.