How can Acoustic Revive RR-888 produce 7.83hz?

This is not meant to be a bashing post. I want to try and understand this device as I find it very interesting. I have no scientific background. I presume that 7.83hz is transmitted as a wave. I have previously gone to a professional sound room that was designed by world famous studio designer Tom Hidley to cleanly produce 20hz. Firstly the room needed to be of a certain dimension (which was bigger than my listening room). Secondly the speakers were large Kinoshita studio monitors with dimensions of 1050/1300/800cm with each monitor having 2 large bass drivers of some 16-18 inches in diameter. They were driven by Kinoshita-JMF HQS4200UPM mono power amps which each delivered 450w into 8ohms.

Presumably you would need a very large room to produce a 7.83hz wave? To quote from the Acoustic Revive website, "...we developed and manufactured a device to generate the 7.83Hz electric wave artificially, the Ultra-low Frequency generator RR-888". Am I missing something fundamental? How can such a small device generate such a wave in my 22x12x10 foot listening room?

Thanks
128x128bluewolf

It could make a difference with cheaper devices also...

I own 12 chinese 10 bucks one, some others few bucks more, around my room....It cost me many times less than ONE Acoustic Revive device...

This S.G. grid add an atmosphere around each instruments and a more encompassing " listener envelopment" impression ... I use also  ionizers with great success... This ionizers are way less well known for their audible effect, more subtle than S.G. but anyway it is audible and impossible to disconnect them when you are used to them with  S.G.

If temperature change affect room acoustic ionizer too...

BUT in a bad room untreated and un controlled or /and with a system wrongfully matched few people will hear NOTHING and will claim that this is snake oil for sure....All around audio threads...

😁😊

Thank you to all, & particular thanks to Sksos1 for your very kind offer to come and listen to your unit, but I live in Hong Kong. Let me know if you are ever over this way. I recently bought a RR-888 and am still experimenting & listening, powering it with my KingRex PSU MK2. I find that I enjoy this hobby more, the more I know about my components and hence the original post.

Happy listening,
The Schumann frequency produced by the device is not an acoustic wave which wouldn't be so mysterious. But the wave the device produces is apparently an electromagnetic wave, hence the long wavelength. If the wave were acoustic of course the wavelength would be much, much shorter. Now, having said all that you can buy a CD that will produce the acoustic version of the Schumann wave using just ordinary speakers, even computer speakers. Whether that acoustic Schumann wave has any effect on the sound is strictly up for grabs. It's quite possible the Schumann wave must be electromagnetic, like the real Schumann wave.
I don't own this device nor have I heard it. I do remember reading a review of it a while back - mildly interesting.

My thought is that it's not that hard to make a surface (diaphragm) vibrate at 7.83 Hz and this will "attempt" to create a 7.83 Hz waveform. Just because the wave cannot fully propagate in a given space doesn't meant that it's not having an audible effect in that space. If the company claims that there is a complete 7.83 Hz wave in that room then they need to go back to physics class. Also remember though that the lower the the frequency, the more acoustically transparent walls would be to that wave.

Note that this doesn't address the amplitude of the wave produced. The size of the "driver/diaphragm" would directly impact that (as was indirectly pointed out by Bluewolf in the OP). So, even though the wave will propagate outside of the room, I doubt the amplitude of the wave would be very large.
I have no idea how it works but I've brougth one over to 5 friends homes and every one heard an improvement and bought one, some rooms were more subtle that others and some were jaw dropping good!

(Dealer disclaimer)

PS: If you live in the Boston area I'd be more than happy to bring one by for a listen (as soon as I recover from some back surgery).
An excellent question! The thing does make quite a difference and there is a growing awareness in the audiophile community that this is not just another
'tweak-of-the-week'.
One way to do it is to produce two waves of higher frequency that are separated in frequency by the desired 7.83 Hz. The difference frequency will magically appear in the room. The real question is how a 7.83 Hz electromagnetic wave can fit in the room, you know, since it's 25,000 miles long?
Its a fair question. How about asking someone who should know like the company that makes it and let us know.