Hottest Wife or World's Best System??

Happy New Year everyone. And tired of the same old debates on the forum. Let's have some fun. Most of us on this site are blessed with great audio systems and a hot wife. But.....if you weren't, and given a choice. To have the Hottest wife in the World, or to Have the World's Best Audio system withou debate. You can't have both. Take into consideration, what lasts longer. Music goes on and women , well.... Forget about it, I'd take the audio system. Have a Great New Year everyone!!
bigboss
I would take a hot wife first than i would plug her into the same outlet as my hi fi system and see what lasts longer than i will keep the winner.
Glutton hit bullseye with his feedback. The music lasts, and lasts..... Masterbate is the way to go; there is no complaints, no cuddling, no nagging, costs nothing and it could be any woman you desire. The mind is a powerful tool.
Gotta disagree with 3Chihuahuas on his explantion of some sort of standard regarding women and beauty. This is a lot more mental and culture-specific than just plain ol' natural evolution. Think of how different the ideal woman was in Reubens time than now. Hell, just look at a movie from the 1950s to see how much fatter the ideal woman was. And if this idea of procreating only with some standardized, beautiful woman was such a basic evolutionary driver, there would be a lot fewer ugly people in the world than there are. After a fashion, the same argument can be made against saying there is one standard for sound. Think of how our Western minds are trained to listen for music based on the 12-note scale, while Asian and Middle Eastern music takes a very different approach. Think of those guys who drive around with 20 subwoofers stuffed in their Civics-- don't you think they value bass differently than somebody who covets minimonitors? I think there's more room for "subjectivity" here than you might think.