Hospital Grade Wall Outlets

Heard that this was a good tweak to use. Bought some but i am not sure how to wire them. Do you wire them the same as existing outlets or do you need a seperate ground wire to isolate the outlet. PLEASE HELP
mrsoundman
Does anyone have a specific model or part number for the Hubbell to help a fellow audiophile find them locally? I have seen the 20 amp Hubbell at Home Depot but I'd guess this is not the same as the unit referred to above. Thanks.
I believe the hospital grade Hubbell in the 20 amp. version, all copper, is the heavy duty model number 8300-I. I believe the "I" in the product code refers to "Ivory" color. It is not significant to the performance.
Thanks. Once we start arguing the color of plastic housings and sound quality, I will have to draw the line *grin*.
Right, we are not on a discussion topic about vinyl. The color of the vinyl used to manufacture LP's actually DOES affect the sound. Luckily, as you point out, the AC outlet color does not effect performance. If you mount an ivory outlet, centered in a black, brown or grey cover plate, it could effect what you "hear" about your stereo, if not the sound. (Hey, we are supposed to have SOME fun).