Horn Speaker Recommendations

I am looking for your feedback on what Horn speakers I should consider in the $15k-$40k price range.  Please describe the rationale for your recommendations.  
willgolf
I prefer ( and build ! ) systems using horn on the very wide 80-20Khz range, with active open baffle big diaphragm subwoofer.
This principle avoid bass issues in "small" rooms (35sqm, about 320sqft)
...and take benefit of life-like sound and efficiency of horns in almost all the range : You can use even a 2,5w triode amplifier and play Mahler 3th symphony or Amon Tobin Electronic music at very loud levels.
(raw finish + direct selling = 14K€ for our system  https://www.kornhent.bzh/. )Marc HENRY

I am a big fan of big horns, my Klipsch Khorns are modded with 2" drivers and 2" throated wooden tractrix flared horns. I would never change these except to try the Klipsch Jubilee's!!! Have a look on the Klipsch forum and read about the Jub's....
Hi, I have owned a pair of Avantgarde  Duo Omega  G2s for about 10 years. Bought it second hand. The only thing to watch for if you are buying a used set would be the subs. They are old tech and the newer subs have a lot more bass detail. I am using with 2x JL Audio Fathom 12"s and it makes the old speakers a lot better than the originals. the old subs are disconnected. They horns are driven by Ayon Audio Mercury amp. Rare to come up for sale and worth just getting the horns if there are any issues with the subs. New ones are very expensive but used ones could be very affordable. I was informed that the older Duo Omega horns are bigger and sound a lot more natural and detailed than the new ones.[No idea  if  this is true]. Horns with tube amplification is fantastic, and the Bass is handled by SS amplification, Making the system more adaptable for all kinds of music. I would certainly recommend them.
kornhent,

Those are very interesting looking systems.  I noticed that some of the pictures look like Onken bass reflex cabinets for the woofers (I like Onkens).  It is good to see builders making serious modern, but old school, systems.  What drivers do your horns work with (what diameter, thread, etc.)?  What drivers do you use?  

willgolf,

Given your aesthetic requirements, my guess is that the Avantgarde Duo is a serious candidate.  It sounds pretty and will work in your space and works with low power amps (I see low-powered tube amps in your future).