hooking up subwoofer to 2 channel tube amp

Hi All,

I have a Jolida 202 BRC amp.  I am interested in adding a subwoofer and I think it is possible, though there is no specific subwoofer out.  In fact, besides the two speakers there are no outs, only ins.  Is this still possible?

ghostmouse
Check out REL subs.  They connect through the speaker outs on your amp but only augment the base without involving a crossover.
Thanks!  I was actually just looking at one.  I need to test them out, but a sealed sub seems like a better move for me than ported.  I don't want to bass to over power, just something to fill out the sound 
Keep in mind that some subs, including RELs, use the Neutrik Speakon connector for speaker-level inputs. Thus, you can't just use basic speaker wire. Other brands, such as Rythmik and KEF use regular 5-way binding posts. IMO, the KEF Q-series, sealed-box subs are sleepers and offer great bang for the buck. 
Neutrik Speakon plugs are solderless little gems I’ve been using for years with my 2 REL subs and pro audio speakers. I have the angled version in both my RELs so they don’t protrude so much, and anybody with 5 minutes and a small screwdriver can put these on pretty much any cable (I use Canare Star Quads for my subs)…far superior to binding posts.