hooking up subwoofer to 2 channel tube amp

Hi All,

I have a Jolida 202 BRC amp.  I am interested in adding a subwoofer and I think it is possible, though there is no specific subwoofer out.  In fact, besides the two speakers there are no outs, only ins.  Is this still possible?

ghostmouse
I see.  So you are saying I need something like a spade plug at the base of the out and keep my banana plug into the terminal itself so there are actually 2 speakers (one main and a sub) attached to the same place?  Do I have that right?
You got it right!
https://ogrforum.ogaugerr.com/fileSendAction/fcType/0/fcOid/43524898376238682/filePointer/4352489837...
Any combination will work.
Check out REL subs.  They connect through the speaker outs on your amp but only augment the base without involving a crossover.
Thanks!  I was actually just looking at one.  I need to test them out, but a sealed sub seems like a better move for me than ported.  I don't want to bass to over power, just something to fill out the sound 
Keep in mind that some subs, including RELs, use the Neutrik Speakon connector for speaker-level inputs. Thus, you can't just use basic speaker wire. Other brands, such as Rythmik and KEF use regular 5-way binding posts. IMO, the KEF Q-series, sealed-box subs are sleepers and offer great bang for the buck.