Home Theater speaker system choice - help

Help! I am looking to purchase a matched set of home theater speakers to use just for home theater. I have a unique system as I am into quad and vinyl, so have my Sansui 9001 hooked to my Yamaha rxv-995 to play DTS CDR's from vintage quad material. I also listen to my Rega turntable through the 9001. I have huge La Scalas (Klipsch) for my front channels and Heresy's for rear and a velodyne sub (older model with 8") and a JBL center (previous home theater). So, I listen to music through the Klipschs, but can use my Yamaha to run some small home theater speakers (without having to power up the Sansui and match volumes). I have narrowed it down to the Cinema Series Paradigms (90), Definitive Tech Pro Cinema (200 probably), Klipsch Synergy or even Quintet and KEF KHT 2005.2s. I just want killer dialogue and home theater from these. I like my music warm, but would like these speakers to allow me to hear DVDs and satellite movies with Dolby Digital the way they should sound with clear dialogue and effects properly placed. My room is about 15 feet x 18 feet with carpet and has paneling on walls. Don't worry if the Sansui thing throws you, just wanted to make clear I have audio under control, now want good home theater. Oh, if you think I could incorporate my existing Velodyne VA 8100x, please let me know, otherwise I'll just use it in another room or sell it. Would really like a matched quality home theater sound! Thanks for any and all advice.

Laura
chapin99

Showing 1 response by pe3046

While not warm musically (they lean toward accurate which is good for movies) the axiom line of speakers is very good for the price and match seamlessly.