HOME THEATer PRE AMP NAD, ROTEL, or Anthem

Please give me your evaluation of which pre amp to buy. I have top of the line Vandersteen front, center, rear, and bass speakers. I replace the PSE mono block system as they went out with a new Marantz power amp, and Oppo DVD. My AV 8003 went out and now I need a new pre amp. The three I think I have zero'ed in on is Nad T 187, Rotel 1572, or an Anthem 60. Thanks in advance for the help.
ajkm
If it is home theatre AV pre-amp you are looking at (and not 2-channel) then here is another suggestion:

http://www.optomausa.com/soundproduct/AVP18
NuForce AVP 18

it is all digital kit with no outmoded legacy analog inputs or outputs .

it convinced me enough to deep-six my top-of-the-line CAMBRIDGE AV 7.1 receiver in favour of this AV pre-amp and
(a) integrate my 2-Channel audio system by now using my high-end 2-channel system integrated amp with a direct pass-through to run the LF and RF speakers ;
(b) add-in a separate 3-channel high-end quality build power amp and another matched brand high-end 2-channel power amp for the power to the other 5 channels; and
(C)  the VANDERSTEEN V2W active subwoofer with a direct line input from the NuForce AVP ... Sub is used for home theatre multi-channel video and audio use only.

highly recommended and a great bang-for-yer-buck and exceeded IMO only by the mega-buck price strata CARY kit .
I have a previous generation NAD T-175HD(90% same as T187) that I have more than enjoyed for the last 3 to 4 years.  It sounds fantastic for HT and music and has been reliable.  If it was to take a dump in the near future, I would definitely consider the Anthem AVM60 or the older AVM50v2.  On the other hand, I would also consider the current NAD T187 since I have been so pleased with the T175HD.

Bill
Thanks for the response I have been trending towards the Nad 187 as I hear they are very good for both theater and music. I am about 90% movies and 10% music. I also like the boards be able to be switched out so I don't have to buy another unit in the upcoming years.
I don't know if Atmos is important to you but from my understanding the T187 will not get an Atmos or DTSX module but will get a module with 4K video support and HDCP 2.2. copy protection.  I would email or call NAD tech support to confirm this.

Bill

I have the older Rotel RSP-1570 and NAD T175. For Rotel firmware updates, I can download directly from Rotel website. For NAD pre/processor firmware updates, I need to get it from their dealers since it is not available from their website.

Why this is important? When I bought RSP-1570, it does not come with 3D pass through, but that feature was added later with firmware updates. My T175 is already obsolete.