Holo Audio May DAC

Just read a very nice review of this in Stereophile this month and after doing some research it looks like this one could be a very nice option for me.  
https://kitsunehifi.com/product/holo-audio-may-dac/

It's made in China I think (or could be Taiwan?, and yes, I am very well aware that these are two very different countries. ;)), and employs a direct to consumer model to keep the price as low as possible.  This does not worry me after purchasing a Jay's Audio transport from Vinshine Audio and having zero issues.  

Just curious if anyone here has heard one or purchased?  I'm very intrigued.  I know the Denafrips Terminator is another highly regarded DAC with a similar ordering model, but costs a couple grand more than this one.  Considering that one as well.

Thanks
128x128snackeyp
Hard to say about the investment value, but I personally found the May much more compelling than the PS Audio DSD.  The only thing I preferred with the PSA was being able to use the Bridge II input, but that concern doesn't apply to you.
investment value? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

the correct verb, i think, is ’spend’...
I’ve had a DS for 3 years, fed I2S from Pink Faun endpoint. I recently upgraded the transformers and power supply and it made significant improvements to the very well behaved DS. Unfortunately, a simple mistake bumping the reset button on the external power supply zapped the analog board right channel. I’ll get it replaced but have decided based on all I’ve read to take a chance on the May KTE and sell the DS once she’s back from the mothership.

Of course the wait with Chinese New Year is going to be close to 2 months so I’ll enjoy breaking in the ’new’ DS all over again!

Thanks to all of those that have shared their experiences with the May, much appreciated.

Brett
Anyone know if the Holo DACs support discrete IR codes for programmable remotes?