Holo Audio May DAC

Just read a very nice review of this in Stereophile this month and after doing some research it looks like this one could be a very nice option for me.  
https://kitsunehifi.com/product/holo-audio-may-dac/

It's made in China I think (or could be Taiwan?, and yes, I am very well aware that these are two very different countries. ;)), and employs a direct to consumer model to keep the price as low as possible.  This does not worry me after purchasing a Jay's Audio transport from Vinshine Audio and having zero issues.  

Just curious if anyone here has heard one or purchased?  I'm very intrigued.  I know the Denafrips Terminator is another highly regarded DAC with a similar ordering model, but costs a couple grand more than this one.  Considering that one as well.

Thanks
128x128snackeyp
Brief follow up:  I'm about six weeks into ownership of this DAC and can say with confidence I have zero regrets.  
I've been doing a lot of streaming from Tidal recently since my CD transport is in the shop.  I like streaming while I'm multi-tasking, and one of the funny things is I continuously get fooled by this DAC.  The music will be playing and when it reaches the end of a certain track I'll subconsciously get up to change the LP side, only to remember that I'm not playing records!  This DAC, combined with my Innuous Zenith Mk3 and Phoenix Reclocker, is as close to analog of any digital product I have ever heard.  
In honesty, my analog setup beats the digital setup by a small margin, so doing an A/B between them, the analog system wins.  That said, the May DAC does not sound like any DAC I've ever heard.  There is no trace of square edges around the musical notes at all.  No harshness, no glare.  No analytical detail, yet plenty of detail!  I can listen for hours without any fatigue.  Excellent stereo separation, imaging and soundstage.  $5K is a real bargain for this wonderful DAC.  I'm extremely happy with it.  
I ordered one last week and I have a similar digital setup at the OP. I also have the Innuos zenith mk3 and the Phoenix reclocker. I’m currently using a gryphon Diablo 300 and it’s built in dac. The gryphon dac gets high praise even though it uses a Sabre 9018 chip. I’m looking forward to doing a/b testing between the 2 Dacs. Ron from NRD is also in the process of reviewing the May...he recently reviewed the Terminator and Amber dacs. 
@jcarcopo can you talk about the differences between the Benchmark dac's sound (said to be extremely neutral and resolving) versus the May (said to be natural, sweeter, and resolving)?
@phastm3  I look forward to hearing your thoughts on how the May DAC compares to the Gryphon.