HiRes lossless FLAC Radio streams

I noticed the other day that the latest Lumin app update included links to a few dozen FLAC radio streams.  I have to say they sound really good, with some streaming up to 192 kHz/16bit at over 6mbps on my transport.  While the sound quality is good the content is lacking right now and I can't find much to my liking - however I haven't dug in very deep yet and I'm hoping the offerings expand over the coming months.  

Anyone else finding some really good hi-res streaming stations, particularly jazz, indie, rock?  Would like to also hear about other's listening impressions on these hi-res radio streams.   
128x128three_easy_payments

@zappas 

"Rather pick my own music."

I felt the same, but then I thought about the idea of discovering new music/artists by listening to RP and it's really paid off. Granted that most of the time I do pick my own music, but not always. Enjoy the music! 👊

Is CD Quality Internet Radio a new radio? Because I have never heard anything like it. Does it support the tidal promotion service

I googled the hell out of this and found all sorts of international stations I would never have found otherwise. You might try that. I limited myself to 44.1 or higher and garnered at least a dozen.

Here are my favorites, 

Jazz Groove

KSDS 88.3 San Diego

KCSM Jazz 91

All Jazz streaming on my ifi zen hires bluetooth,  using my android tablet with Sony LDAC codec 24/96 to my McIntosh c47 dac. Sounds amazing,  don't knock it till you try it.