Highest BUILD quality tube amps?

Not so much with sound...lots of ways to fine tune thru tube rolling, etc. I'm just curious which tube amps are built to last for many years with the least amount of repairs. I know Mcintosh comes to mind for longevity. I was snooping around on the web and Air Tight seems to be built like a tank and I've never read any poor repair histories. Luxman same thing. Any others come to mind?
aberyclark
Haven't seen a similar thread where a category has so many enthusiast responses for so many brands. Is that telling us something about tube amps? Cheers,
Spencer
I wish there were consumer reports automotive type data that applied to audiophile gearl
@lukaske, do you mean the EAR 859? That is one of their tube power amps, the 868 one of their pre amps. Good products, good designer (Tim de Paravicini), good company.
aAberyclark  A couple years ago there was some sort of hubbub over their assembly operation in China but I think it's been resolved. Jolida has changed their name to Black Ice according to their website. I have several of their products and have only had a small problem with their JD100 CD player.