Higher end value cables

Need some advice folks. I have a pretty good audio system which is, I think, worthy of good cables. Honestly, the blue jeans cables look great for their price, but my reading indicates that bjc is terrific for mid to lower fi gear. So, love the prices of the bjc, but one step up in price and quality might be just the ticket. I have 11 components total, so I cannot afford hundreds of dollars per cable! Advice so needed...thanks a bunch and happy holidays
128x128easola01
Okay. Well, I would imagine the bjc is similar to my tributaries. I was just wondering if it is possible to get greater SQ in speaker wire that is around this budget as you can in interconnects. I am impressed with what I have read about virtue ic's. Sounds like a winner
Go to Audioquest’s website and download their price list. It will obviously give you retail pricing but more importantly it indicates differences between cables as you go up the line.Always good sounding you can see what fits your budget. Also the low end of Transparent has always been very musical although it’s been a long time since I’ve heard any. Good luck.
Something I have learned. Apparently we are being duped in the audio world on cables, especially from popular corporate brands. Cable companies tell us made with copper, but it doesn't mean it is 100% copper. Fillers are in order here. It's like, our burgers are made of 100% beef...yeah, the beef you use is 100% beef, but what about the rest?

I have decided to go with virtue audio cable...Jason Terpstra. His cables are 100% copper, shielded. Here is a guy who does this for the love of it, as his excellent cables are insanely affordable. I will be posting my impressions at a later date.
Update RE: Virtue Audio cables.
My Nirvana speaker cables are now broken in- well over 100 hours. I am extremely pleased.
My Nirvana interconnects have about 50 hours on them and have become noticeably better. At first, they sounded a bit "veiled" compared to the Grover Huffman ICs I had been using, which were of course already well broken in.

Gradually, Jason’s IC’s began to open up, more detail, more "air" and became more "musical". I think the synergy between the Nirvana speaker cable and the interconnects is a key factor. I found that his IC’s needed relatively more time to break in than his speaker cables- that’s my system of course. As always, YMMV

At this point, I’m loving what I am hearing. I suspect that another 20 or 30 hours on the IC’s will yield even further improvement.

One last comment. Jason provides terrific customer service and what he does is clearly a labor of love- great products at affordable prices for folks who appreciate great value and return on their hard-earned money.

No hype, no "magic", no snake oil.