Higher end value cables

Need some advice folks. I have a pretty good audio system which is, I think, worthy of good cables. Honestly, the blue jeans cables look great for their price, but my reading indicates that bjc is terrific for mid to lower fi gear. So, love the prices of the bjc, but one step up in price and quality might be just the ticket. I have 11 components total, so I cannot afford hundreds of dollars per cable! Advice so needed...thanks a bunch and happy holidays
128x128easola01
Okay, yes, I do have good power cords. Bought them from a good guy in Florida here. So....you are saying that my best interconnects should be outputting from my sources? And, best power cords into preamp and dac. I connected my best power cord to my wells power amp...but will switch. Thanks
Experimenting is always a good thing, but yes, to begin with I would put the best interconnects on the phono stage or dac. Sometimes, though it’s not clear which one is best, that’s it might be component dependent. Best for phono stage might not be best for dac, best power cord for dac might not be best for power amp.
I have a simpler system and it is easy to figure it out. Speaking of phono stages, you somehow would want to match the cable that goes from phono to preamp to your tonearm cable. I now have two very high level about equal performance different brands interconnects in the system, and one works slightly better with phono stage than another, and I believe it is because it matches better with tonearm cable.
Having had quite a few of the recommended cables mentioned so far,  Darwin cables were the first interconnect that were considerably better sounding in all ways than Morrow MA-3 & 4, Crimson, DNM,  Kimber PBJ, Magnan Type 2, Signal Cable to name a few.  The Darwin Silver ICs were my first Darwin, followed by the Ascension, and Ascension Plus.  The Ascension was better yet than the Silver and the Ascension Plus was even better yet.  I still have all 3 ICs which got replaced by Teo Game Changers ($500 each) that have a more organic sound but otherwise are similar sounding in detail, beautiful mids, transparency, great dynamics and bass.  The Darwin have a very simple, straight forward approach to building their wires, and they don't look too impressive, but the sound is WAY above their cost.  If you read up on them, there are many great reviews on their website.  The 2 Ascension ICs are 1 mtr. long with RCAs, and the Silver is 1/2 mtr. with RCAs.  The 3 sets I'd let go for $495 total.  It's a little over your budget but the sound is well beyond anything mentioned.  The 3 listed for over $1500 total.  They are about 4 years old.  I used these with a TRL DUDE, Nuforce Ref 9 V3 SE monos, Modwright 5400, West .30RDT SE phono, and VMPS RM40 BCSE speakers.
easola01,

Obviously you need to do what you are comfortable with doing , but you have listed some quality electronics, not sure you are going to get the musicality they offer with $60 -100 cables
I am new to the list and starting out with high end audio.

rotel CD player 1572 with radio shack cables connected with RCA jacks and sound great for my ears. I am a classic rock fan.
Pioneer receiver. Vsx94thx hdmi
$100. Switch
PlayStation 4 hdmi.
Cable box hdmi
VCR/DVD combo RCA jacks from box
Oppo player. u203 hdmi
sonos connect amp for patio speakers
Looking too integrate sonos connect for interior audio only.
Pioneer kuro 5020fd

All controlled by control 4

Any opinions on this for someone starting out?