High value, giant killer speakers?

What speakers have you heard at any price did you find are fairly priced or a great deal and competed with offerings much more expensive (2x, 3x, 4x etc)? 
smodtactical
RBH Sound makes high value speakers that punch way outside their weight. They also produce the limited edition Status Acoustic line of speakers. Their Voce Fina is the best bookshelf speaker I've ever heard. I own a pair. Below is a review of their SV Reference tower speaker. I've heard it. I want it. YMMV but take a listen if you get the chance.

https://www.audioholics.com/tower-speaker-reviews/rbh-svtr-tower-reference-speaker-review
Another vote for Maggie’s. The 1.7is are $2,200. I added a bass panel DWM to mine - all in at $3,000. They out preform speakers I have heard costing $20,000.  Use the savings for some good Class A or AB power and you are done. I bi amp my base panel and 1.7s for much bettter sound. Use Tidal HiFi with MQA for a source via a LUMIN. The whole system is under $10,000, and you blow away the $20,000 speakers - IMO. Queuing up Diana Krall as we speak!

Happy Listening!

Tom8999 
Post removed