High Quality dac with network streamer saves $1,000s

Having compared and done a lot of research . I have compared verygood dacs adding on 
$3-4k  network streamers-servers , vs the Bricasti M3 dac- network streamer.
Bricasti has a ton of trickle down technologies in this setup ,and very-well known in the professional 
mastering realm ,before consumer . Your computer takes its data and send its to the dedicated Lynex 
based operating system ,which filters and then 8 x upsampled the dual mono Analog Devises 1599 multi bit dacs  ,linear power supply  and filtering , Totally eliminating the needto spend $2-3k+ on a dedicated server ,I listened and compared plus extra cables, and powercords , the only thing I bought was a  decent Wireworld starlight Ethernet from the modem, and most important cable by far from network hub to the dac,streamer .BTW the uptone audio Ether regen truly cleans the noise riding on the line , andEthernet is noticeably cleaner then a USB cable . The Wireworld platinum 8 I tried going into the streamer ,Avery noticeable improvement ,thsts my next upgrade , a good power cord is always a plus . I was going to buy my brothers latest Denafrips terminator  using with a Melco n100 streamer sever but, the Bricasti setup was noticeably better and getting for around $5k a steal , and also having the dedicated1bit DSD thst doesnot have to convert to pcm , and verygood analog preamp section 
if youwant Toruń direct,and headphone option ,100% Differentially balanced a Steal in sonics as well as function and if compared a bunch of dacs with theMelco as well as Innous at our audio get togethers,all equipment had identical system and Ad one to make this call with others verifying it just when I was going to spend another $3k on a server,streamer I am now saving for reference speaker upgrade ,having excellent quality and design all in one product has several electrical advantages in less wiring ,cables and signal path, I just thought well worth mentioning it saved me $3k.
https://www.bricasti.com/en/consumer/m3.php

128x128audioman58
@audioman58,

Glad to hear you’re enjoying M3, great choice. The convenience of one box is often overlooked by some purist who wants the absolute high performance of separates. The network streamer with built in DAC/Pre are not new, they have been around for a while and steadily improving. Bricasti is certainly one of those brand that has been pushing the performance of their one box to the level of separate DAC’s and Streamer or Servers.

I firmly believe, the network based streamer with built-in DAC is the way to go now. Anyone exploring digital streaming must explore brands that are offering this option. Not only it saves the cost of additional power and digital cord, one box offers seamless integration and superb performance.

In addition, one must also address and take good measures to reduce the noise on the Ethernet line. This is no longer a afterthought process if you are serious about getting excellent SQ output from digital streaming.

Congrats on finding a pleasing streaming solution.

I run a 1 box streaming Power DAC, TDAI 3400 and also use the Etherregen for streaming qobuz , but I can also get exceptional SQ from youtube with apple TV via a CISCO 2960 switch.

I get a lot of mileage with power conditioning and power cables, digital cables and fuses in my system too.
I have the Bel Canto E1x with integrated streamer and love the sound. I also use the Ether regen. Much better then USB. 
More congrats on your one box DAC/streamer!

As my components aged or failed over the years, I decided to try streaming.  I initially bought the Lindemann Limetree bridge for my old Theta DAC and then later decided that I liked streaming, but I wanted to reduce the number of components.  After researching, I purchased the Cary DMS-700 and sold the Theta and Limetree.  When I contacted Cary concerning their 30 day trial period, Daryl at Cary emphatically (and a little smugly, I might add) assured me that I was not going to return it, but I did have 30 days.  Well, it was just what I was looking for and lives up to the few reviews I found.  Many DAC/streamers don't provide digital inputs, whereas the Cary and Briscati allow one to keep their CD transport.  I have not heard the Briscati but all indications are that it's excellent.  I chose the Cary DMS-700 because it uses AKM's newer AQ499EQ chip.  I've also had very good experience with Cary products in the past.
Lalitk you are spot on, your  own computer in this application is not a liability 
for itis just delivering the stream  signal ,or music files in tact ,no noise to deal with or conversion everything is filtered,converted and processed by complex 
very low noise  regulated voltage stages , linear power supply for streaming and AD conversion ,as a extra pre filtering ,I feel the Uptone Audio Ether regen is a bonus and for $640 a bargain , Thst being said ,it saves me at least $2-3k 
from having to buy a separate server,streamer.