High quality amplifier and network player >200W

Here's a puzzle for you, Hi-Fi gear experts.

I would like an integrated amplifier or a power amplifier + network player combo that..

has the following:
  - is a 2-channel Class AB amplifier
  - delivers at least 100W into 8 ohms at THD+N < 0.05%
  - preferably delivers at least 200W into 8 ohms at THD+N < 0.01%
  - can dive down to 2 ohms for musical transients (my Canton Reference 5K speakers go down to 3 ohms)
  - can play 192k FLAC files from a DLNA server or USB Hard Drive (DSD and MQA playback are a plus)
  - can be controlled via a remote and a mobile app
  - MSRP is below $5000 (the less, the better - I am also open to buy used)
  - no need to mention I am looking for the best sound quality I can get

doesn't necessarly need to have the following:
  - tone controls
  - Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer, Napster, etc.
  - FM Radio
  - internet radio
  - a ton of digital and analogue inputs and outputs
  - subwoofer out
  - Headphones amplifier
  - multiroom
  - Bluetooth
  - other extra features besides the ones listed above

Here are some candidates I already identified in the marketplace - with their downsides:
  - The combo Cambridge Audio Azur 851N+851W: no real downsides, but I am convinced I can get better amp performance in this price range :)
  - Yamaha R-N803D: has a lot of extra features I don't need and only delivers 100W at 0.019% THD; but is quite cheap @ $800
  - Hegel H360: not very clear if the DLNA functionality works only with a network storage - seems that it needs an uPnP-capable media player. Price is quite high (around $6000 new; however on the used market dives down to $3000)
  - Rotel RT-1570 + RB-1582 MKII: streamer is entry-level, amp doesn't have very good reviews
  - NAD M32 + BluOS v2: is a class D amplifier
  - Musical Fidelity M6 Encore 225: has a lot of extra features I don't need (CD Player, ripper)

Notes:
- I use Canton Reference 5K speakers (https://www.canton.de/en/reference-k/reference-5-k) and I mostly listen to Jazz and Classical music with a dash of Pop from time to time.
- I would, of course, preffer a one-box solution to my puzzle :)

If you have other recommendations, please enlighten me!

Thank you very much in advance!
128x128mihai0711

Showing 1 response by genesis777

I just bought the RN803 and will be returning it. It doesn't have enough power to drive my Polk 705 spkrs..Previously I had a Parasound 2250 driving them and they sounded great..With the RN803 they sound lifeless. I imagine that receiver might be fine for a pair of bookshelf spkrs but with 88db towers not so much...