High Fidelity Sound Speaker

Here is what I call High Fidelity Sound.
Sorry if you have issues making a  determination

**Ohh YT compression,,,ohh comp speakers can reveal the actual in room listening experience,,,, cheap cam micing...**
WEll I can.
This is probably the very finest sound I've ever herad froma  spaker.
Thing is, fouund this video while continuing my research on my next speaker build
Fostex Sigma 8 + Fostex Sigma 4 
The Sigma 4 is in this video.
No doubt,  and now i understand what you guys were getting at about **The whizzer thing** making unwanted resonances.
Got it
Agree.
No whizzer.
Project should be up by may 2022.
Going to sell the DLVX8
TB2145 Good
DLVX8 Better
Fostex Sigma 8 The Best

I'd like to see any xover type design beat out this Fostex Sigma 106. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mYuHTpu_9M

mozartfan

Just sold off my Seas W18E001's,  4 Midwoofers $450 FREE SHIP, You snooze, you lose.

No turning back now, I'm done with xover type sp[rakers except for a  tweeter, In fact going to run DUAL tweeters.

Late 1970's Philips AD163 + a  Seas clone from Davidlouis.

Dual Full Range

Dual tweeters.

NO MIDWOOFERS.

Why?

There is plentyyyyy of nice solid bass with dual Full range.

the VX8 might go to 50hz, the VX6 to 60hz.

The specs say 40hz on both, might be true, might not, Who really cares.

I listen to classical music, some kettle drums, mostly cello, some bouble bass.

Cello LOWEST notes roll off at 65hz.

So I'm covered in the bass depatment.

Highs, both speakers claim 15Khz, But I strongly urge addinga  dedicated tweeter for ambience, 

Go down to 5khz. on your xover.

Last  night's listening sesdsion confirmed I really believe I have the worlds best sounding speaker. 

Horns might be superior, but there is all sorts of requirements to home a  horn system. 

And its wayyyy too much sound pressure level for my  taste at 100 db sensitivirty.

Horns  would never work for my needs.

Adios to all and ever box style xovered/low sensitivity speaker 

Forever.

"Horns might be superior, but there is all sorts of requirements to home a  horn system."

Wrong. (as usual) 

It is good to see a hobbiest that keeps himself amused with what he does and entertains others while doing so.

Based on the latest video, and pretty much all of the others you have posted, you clearly have a love for a lot of sibilance. I am not sure which is worse, all of the splashy, spitty, sibilant sound, or your incessant rambling over the top of the recording.